WINTER-SPRING 2021 SCHEDULE (RE:COVID-19- updated January 4, 2021)
Below are the guidelines & procedures we will continue to follow to keep your girls safe and healthy due to COVID-19.
- All participants and volunteers will have their temperatures taken upon arrival and before entering our center. This is done with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- All participants and volunteers will be required to wash their hands or sanitize them upon entering our center and throughout their time with us.
- Our center will follow the CDC sanitation guidelines for keeping our center clean, disinfected and sanitary throughout the day.
- We ask all participants, volunteers and staff to wear face masks at all times unless they are eating or playing outside. During outdoor activities we try to have physical distance but if we can't, the girls will keep their masks on.
- Hand sanitizer is provided by us and sits at each table for the girls to use throughout our time together.
- We ask that if your daughter isn't feeling well, to not send her.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions. We appreciate all your support. Thank you.
Nancy Lemon- Founder/CEO, Girls With Confidence