SUMMER CAMPS (RE:COVID-19- updated May 15th, 2020)
We recently surveyed our parents and we are grateful to you for your feedback. We promise to provide your girls with a safe, sanitary and amazing summer camp experience.
We've finalized our COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures. Here is what we are planning:
- For the first two weeks of June, our camps will remain small- 50% to capacity of what our normal camp size is. Mid June we will evaluate if it is safe to expand the number of campers. This means that we will have limited space, so register early to secure a spot for your daughter.
- Daily check-in will take place outside our building to minimize the amount of people entering our center.
- All camper's temperatures will be taken daily before entering our center with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- All campers will be required to wash their hands or sanitize them upon entering our center and throughout the day.
- Our center will follow the CDC sanitation guidelines for keeping our center clean, disinfected and sanitary throughout the day.
- We will practice social distancing throughout camp. When it isn't possible, such as during our circle discussion, we will ask girls to wear their face masks. This should be the only time we require the girls to wear masks unless we play a game or do some activity that we can't social distance.
- During craft time, playing outside, lunch or snack time, girls will not be required to wear masks. However, If you would like your daughter to wear a mask throughout camp, we will make sure she feels comfortable doing so and that others respect this decision.
- Campers will have their own caddy of supplies (markers, glue, scissors, etc.) and will sit in the same seat and table throughout camp (2 campers/6 ft. table). Depending on the craft, we may have some community supplies but will sanitize when appropriate.
- We will conduct our daily pick-up with a car line. Your daughter will be walked to your car with all her belongings. We have a circle driveway that makes this convenient.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions. We appreciate all your support. Thank you.
Nancy Lemon- Founder/CEO, Girls With Confidence